I – Overview
O website www.ikonisch.com pertence à sociedade Alltop Trading, Lda., doravante designada pela marca “IKONISCH”, entidade com sede no Largo Ferreira Lapa nº 218 4150-323 Porto – Portugal e portadora do número de identificação fiscal 509902782.
The website www.ikonisch.com is the property of the company Alltop Trading, Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the brand “IKONISCH”, with registered office in Largo Ferreira Lapa No. 218, 4150-323 Porto – Portugal, and tax identification number 509902782.
We make the following commitments to our users:
- To process their data on a lawful basis and in good faith;
- To allow access to and correction of the information stored, keeping data updated;
- To ensure, free of charge, the right to delete data used, when requested by the data subject;
- To have security mechanisms in place to prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or adding of data by unauthorised persons.
II – Data Handling
a) Data controller
Quando utilizar os serviços “IKONISCH”, aceita que a Alltop Consultores, Lda. possa tratar os seus dados pessoais. A Alltop Consultores, Lda. tratará os seus dados pessoais de forma a poder prestar-lhe os serviços que a “IKONISCH” oferece de acordo com os Termos e Condições de Utilização e com o âmbito e conteúdo desta Política de Privacidade.
b) Collection of personal data
Our web pages can be viewed without providing any personal information. However, there are areas that require information where it is necessary for users to provide their personal data in order to take advantage of the services provided.
You can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. If you provide us with your personal data, you won’t remain anonymous to us. When you choose to provide us with your personal data you consent to the transfer and storage of such information.
Your identification data shall be collected through the completion of an online registration form and shall take place in accordance with the most stringent security rules.
When registering on IKONISCH’s website, you will be asked to provide some personal data, such as name, email address, telephone number, address, etc., as may be required to subscribe to our services and newsletter.
In particular, we may collect and store the following types of personal data:
- Email address and contact information such as name, address, telephone number.
- Commercial information based on your activities on our site (such as purchases);
- Information regarding shipping, billing and any other information you provide us for the purchase of an item;
- Community forums, chats, dispute resolution, feedback, communications through our website and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information that results from your interaction with our website, services, content and advertising, including your computer/device and related information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from websites, advertising data, IP address and the usual information recorded on the blog;
- Any additional information we may request for user authentication: if we believe you are in breach of our website policies, we may require, for example, that you send us a copy of your identification or recent utility bills such as water, electricity or gas to verify your address, or that you answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of any of the items mentioned.
The data collected shall be entered into the computer system, subject to automatic handling and processing in accordance with the terms approved by the National Commission for Data Protection.
Upon registration, IKONISCH guarantees its users the right, pursuant to Law No. 67/98 of 26 October, to access their personal data through their personal page and to have it rectified.
Your session in IKONISCH’s website may be recorded for the purposes of analysis, in an aggregated and anonymous way, so as to interpret use patterns on our website and continuously improve the level of satisfaction of our users.
IKONISCH may engage third parties to carry out advertising activities and monitor marketing communications.
Other third parties, such as Google, may display IKONISCH advertisements on the websites of their content networks.
We will not sell or rent your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes without your express consent. We may interlink your data with information from other users and with information we collect from other companies in order to improve and customise our services, content and advertising.
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us or be part of our advertising programmes, simply state your preferences in your customer area at www.ikonisch.com or follow the instructions provided in the advertising messages.
d) Use of data
Our main objective in collecting personal data is to provide you with security and to ensure the smooth functioning and efficiency of our website so that you can enjoy a customised user experience.
If you consent to the use of your personal data, we will use to:
- Provide you with the services and customer support you request from us;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or unlawful activities and enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Customise, analyse and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Describe our services and those of our group companies to you, carry out targeted marketing activities, service updates and promotional offers according to your preferences;
- Compare information for accuracy;
- Enable the provision of our services and the completion of transactions;
- Issue proof of payment (invoices and receipts) upon valid payment confirmation;
- Ship items securely and efficiently.
Furthermore, IKONISCH may disclose personal data to the relevant legal authorities, where such data is requested by such entities, following an investigation for potential illegal and/or fraudulent activities or infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights.
IKONISCH may also authorise the use of such data by other companies, in marketing and telemarketing campaigns, to promote its own brand.
e) Data disclosure
We may disclose your personal data to comply with legal requirements, to enforce our policies, to respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any person.
The personal data we disclose may include your user identification and user identification history, name, address, telephone number, email address, fraud reports, or any other relevant information.
Accordingly, we may disclose your personal data:
- To contracted service providers which provide specific services to us in our business operations (such as fraud investigations, invoice collection, affiliate and rewards programmes and customer service);
- To third parties, upon explicit request to provide them with your information or after you have been expressly notified and have given your consent, when using a particular service;
- To legal authorities, other governmental entities or third parties in response to a request for information regarding a criminal investigation, alleged unlawful activity or any other activity that may cause IKONISCH, or any other user of our website, to incur liability;
Without prejudice to the above, in order to respect your privacy and keep the community free from those who attempt to carry out unlawful or fraudulent activities on this website, your personal data shall not otherwise be disclosed to legal authorities, other governmental entities or third parties, without a court order or similar legal proceeding, except in cases where we reasonably consider that the disclosure of the data is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected unlawful activities.
f) Information sharing and use
If you access our website from a shared computer or computer in an Internet cafe, some of your data, such as your user ID or IKONISCH notices, may be seen by third parties who subsequently use the computer.
III – Tools and Content
b) SPAM, spyware or falsification of data
For the protection of all our website’s users, we do not tolerate SPAM. Please ensure that you set up your communication preferences on the IKONISCH website so that we are able to communicate with you via the means you prefer. To report IKONISCH related spam or fraudulent email messages, please contact us at email@example.com or at the address Largo Ferreira Lapa no. 218, 4150-323 Porto, Portugal.
You may not use our communication tools to send SPAM or any content that violates our Terms and Conditions of Use.
We may automatically scan and manually filter messages for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious or unlawful activities or prohibited content, however, we do not permanently store messages sent from these tools.
c) Statistics log files
The IP addresses for all incoming connections to the IKONISCH website shall be logged. This information will be used to perform aggregate statistical analyses.
The information will be analysed on an aggregated and anonymous basis. The data used for this purpose contains no personally identifiable or private information.
The analyses based on the aggregated statistics information shall be carried out to interpret use patterns on our website and to continuously improve the level of service provided to the user. Aggregate statistics information resulting from analyses performed may be disclosed to third parties or publicly.
We use other advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (other than your name, address, email address and telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to display advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you.
IV – Security Provisions
a) Protecting your account
Your password is the key to access to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and special characters, and do not reveal your password to anyone. If you share your password or personal details with a third party, remember that you will be responsible for all actions taken under your account name. If you lose control over your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and be subject to actions taken on your behalf. If your password is compromised for any reason, you must immediately notify IKONISCH by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and change your password.
b) Accessing, reviewing and modifying your personal data
After registering on IKONISCH’s website, you may view, review and modify most of your personal data. We will not modify or change your personal data. You should update your personal data immediately after any changes or in case of any inaccuracies.
Upon completion of the account closure form, we shall close your account and delete your personal data, so that it cannot be viewed, as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We will retain personal data from closed accounts for compliance with any existing laws for the purpose of preventing fraud, collecting any amounts due, resolving disputes, troubleshoot problems, cooperating in investigations, enforcing the Terms and Conditions of Use, and to act as otherwise permitted by law.
V – Information Security and Quality
Our goal is to ensure the quality and integrity of the information you provide us, with adequate measures in place, both at technical and organisational level, in order to keep such information secure, precise, up-to-date and complete. To ensure maximum security in the areas of our website where your personal data is collected, its transmission is encrypted.
Your personal data is stored on our servers, with 24/7 data backup, to ensure the information is secure. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use several tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal data against unauthorised disclosure and access. However, unauthorised third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Consequently, although we make a serious effort to protect your privacy, we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal data or private communications will always remain private.
VI – Use by Third Parties
VII – Final Provisions
b) Other Services