Your order can be delivered by three different means:
- Pickup from our warehouse or physical store (assembled or disassembled);
- Placement of online order and confirmation of delivery by one of our logistics partners who will deliver the order at your door/entrance site (assembled or disassembled).
- Placement of online or order or face-to-face order with delivery and assembly under our responsibility.
Shipping costs will vary based on the type of product ordered:
- Small products: chairs, stools, lighting, side tables and accessories;
- Medium products: office chairs, armchairs, high stools, rugs and coffee tables;
- Large products: desks, tables, sofas, cabinets, shelving, partitions and armchairs including poufs.
If the order consists of several products, the shipping costs per item shall be added up until the maximum shipping cost is reached, and the transport of the remaining items shall be free of charge.
IKONISCH delivers to mainland Portugal, Madeira and Azores, mainland Spain, Balearic and Canary Islands. If you wish your order to be delivered to another country, within the EU or outside the EU, please ask for a quotation.
The shipping costs mentioned in the quotation shall cover transport costs. Any additional costs for countries outside the EU, such as customs duties and tariffs (including VAT, import duties and administrative costs), shall be charged separately by the local tax authorities. For more information on customs duties and tariffs, please contact your local tax authority.
Delivery times depend on the shipping method (pickup, delivery or installation), whether the order is in stock and has already been paid for (except for payment after delivery).
For shipping or installation of large products or a large number of products, the delivery time may be longer. Please contact our customer service for additional information.
If any ordered items run out of stock, the delivery time shall be valid from the moment the product arrives at IKONISCH’s warehouse. The delivery time for a product that is not in stock is about 4 to 6 weeks, depending also on warehouse availability. If you wish to know the exact delivery time for a product or your complete order, customer service can help you.
All delivery costs will be calculated at the time of purchase. The methodology adopted internally at IKONISCH shall be to contact our three logistic partners and send them the necessary data in order to obtain the best quote.
All products are subject to quality control when exiting the warehouse, whereby all our refurbished furniture, chairs and sofas are checked before packing orders to ensure they meet the quality standards we have set.
Return requests shall be accepted subject to the following conditions:
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the products or if we have sent you the wrong product, please inform us within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. Please contact our customer service team at +351 913 068 270 or send an email to email@example.com.
Within a maximum of 48 hours, our team will contact you to arrange for the collection of the product, repair, refund or request an exchange. It is very important that you check the products/equipment upon delivery and let us know if there are any faults immediately.
NOTE: Photo evidence of damages can be very useful and will help speed up the process. Please send the photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and order number.
Warranty, service and maintenance
Warranty times vary according to the product and brand, but will always be a minimum of 1 year for all refurbished products. This variation depends on the condition of the furniture pieces and accessories, and the more recent, the greater the warranty, which can reach up to 5 years against manufacturing defects.
We offer a minimum 2-year warranty for products from our “new” collection.
Are you unhappy with your purchase or think the product is defective?
Please contact us by phone or email. Provide us with your order number and a description of the reason for your dissatisfaction or complaint. We will contact you within two working days and find a solution immediately, by mutual agreement.
Are you unhappy with the handling of your complaint?
You may use our complaints book available in our store or send a formal email that will be reviewed by our legal office and answered within 5 working days to the address email@example.com or by registered letter to the following address:
Largo Ferreira Lapa, nº 218
4150-323 – Porto
After-sales assistance is always guaranteed by our company during the lifetime of the furniture piece you buy. For this purpose, it is necessary to present a proof of purchase (invoice or receipt). Where not covered by the warranty, we provide a budget and send it for your approval with the estimated date of delivery for the relevant piece, and after payment has been validated, we shall issue a receipt for you to present at the time of delivery or pickup in our warehouses.
Maintenance or repair works
All pieces sold by IKONISCH come with a guarantee of maintenance with original parts from its manufacturers, which can be executed in two ways:
- The customer comes to our facilities to deposit the piece for maintenance or repair and, after assessment and budgeting, may authorise the execution of the work, with payment of 100% of the invoice amount upon delivery of the piece, after checking and confirming the work performed.
- You may also request our logistics services by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, to collect the piece(s) in any part of the Iberian Peninsula or Islands for the purpose of executing maintenance or repair works on the piece(s). After receiving the piece(s), we will examine your request and provide you with an estimate of the amount charged for the work and parts, if necessary for approval. Upon receiving a down payment of 50% we shall proceed with the works, with a further 50% payment required before delivery by our forwarding agent. It should be noted that all transport costs shall be borne by the customer, who may take advantage of quantity discounts and partnership arrangements with our logistics partners..